How can I get my firearms back that were taken as Evidence or Safekeeping?

Pursuant to California Penal Code §33850, upon notification from the Truckee Police Department that the firearm(s) is available for release, the individual seeking the return of the firearm shall submit an application for a determination by the Department of Justice as to whether he/she is eligible to possess a firearm.  Further information may be obtained […]

Read More