What should I do if I see a bear?

We’re lucky to live so close to wildlife. It is possible to share space and safely coexist with native species. If a bear is causing property damage or a public safety issue, you may contact the Truckee Police Department at (530) 550-2320. You may also contact the Bear League at 530-525-7297 or visit their website at http://savebears.org/.