What can I do to help speeding concerns in my neighborhood?

Set the pace! Drive at or below the speed limit and observe all rules of the road.

Report speeding incidents to the Truckee Police Department. If you notice vehicles speed at a particular time of day, or day of the week, provide that information. You may make a request for additional enforcement.

Lead by example! Drive the speed limit and follow all driving rules.